A holistic approach covering qualitative and quantitative data using focus groups, equity audit and organizational survey.
- Internal documents related to practices, policies and procedures will be requested for analysis.
- A report detailing the findings, programmatic review, themes, notable comments, barriers, enablers, recommendations, and strategic roadmap is completed.
- Usually followed by JEDI Strategic planning.
Administered for the entire organization or departments and measures:
- Internal – attract and retain people.
- External – listen to and serve society.
- Foundational – drive the strategy.
- Bridging – align and connect.
Evaluation of fairness of an institution’s policies, programs, and practices. Such audits representation significant investment in resources – human and material.
Focus Groups and Key Informant Interviews
Protected time affinity groups lead to a deeper understanding of the varying dynamics within the organization while JEDI is at play. Focus groups leave space for understanding and perspective- taking. Then, with skilled facilitation, respondents’ attitudes, feelings, beliefs, experiences, and reactions are drawn upon to understand the lived experiences of team members.
JEDI Strategic Planning
StrategicplanningwithCouragetoCareandKeystakeholderswithintheorganization. Plan created that addresses Racial Equity & Justice, Distributing Leadership & Shifting Power, Accountability in the context of the organization. The report from the organizational assessment informs the planning.